Black Swamp Steel, Inc. considers the safety of its employees and the safety of the public, to be a matter of primary importance. Black Swamp Steel is committed to the safety, health and well being of all stakeholders in a project, and this philosophy is translated in to field practice utilizing TSA (Task Safety Analysis), communication, and accountability.
Black Swamp Steel maintains a proactive safety program that conforms to all Federal and Local requirements. We understand that the responsibility for safety starts with upper management, providing the tools, support, and the time for each task to be performed safely and with the highest degree of integrity. Our Supervision and the trades in the field, know they have the support and the responsibility to stop and correct any unsafe working condition.
As an owner you can be assured our safety program is successful because of our people, who are focused on improving everyday. Each employee is working towards our goal of Zero Incidents.
- 36th Annual Thomas J. Reynolds Award 2018, Excellence in Construction Safety and Health.
- 37th Annual Thomas J Reynolds Award 2019, Excellence in Construction Safety and Health.
- 2017 Black Swamp Safety Council Group 100%.
- 2018 Black Swamp Safety Council Group 100% In preventing Accidents and Injuries in the workplace.
- 2018 – 566,379 hours worked 10/26/15 – 12/31/2018 preventing accidents in the workplace.
- 2014 Thomas J. Reynolds Award Excellence in Construction Safety & Health.
- 2012 Thomas J. Reynolds Award
- Zero DART Award